[amibroker] Re: number of bar limit for using for statement

Rob,
Id never heard of it--just Goggled 'Intraday Intensity'.
The 1st hit was Intraday Intensity Index =
(2*close-high-low) divided by (high-low)*volume, hence my
correction to your 1st formula.

The 2nd hit was a Metastock formula that uses squared terms
and, like you, multiplies by V.
---
Bostian's Intraday Intensity Index
Cum(((Pwr((C-L),2) - Pwr((H-C),2))/(H-L))*V)
------
Per a PureBytes search, John Gibb posted  a plausible
version here [based B on B] that I'd recommend.
http://www.purebytes.com/archives/amibroker/2003/msg13386.ht
ml

Bob