[amibroker] R/T Data Feed StrawPoll

Hi Club

Here are my indicators that I use with Woodies CCI.

This first one plots the CCI. Change ST to what ever period you want.
I use 21 instead of 20 only because I like Fiboacci numbers. If you
want to plot a turbo CCI remove the // from the beginning of the
//Plot(CCI (T),"C0",colorYellow,styleLine); line. Change the value of
T at the beginning of the code to whatever value you want to use. If
you are not sure how to create the indicator, go into help (press F1)
and search for creating your own indicators. Copy and paste the code
into the indicator window. The code for each indicator is clearly
marked with the beginning and end points. Don't copy and paste any
lines outside of the BEGIN and END pionts.

// <+++ BEGIN Indicator Plot CCI code +++>
/*red bars : downtrend
**green bars: uptrend
**blue bars : trading-range
*/

ST = 21; //Daily CCI (Swing Trade)
T = 8; //Turbo CCI

Title = "  " + Name () + "   "  + FullName() + "  " + "CCI period" + "
=" + WriteVal(ST);
MaxGraph = 5;
Graph2 = CCI (ST);

Uptrend = 100;  Downtrend =  -100;

Graph2BarColor = IIf (Graph2 > uptrend, colorPaleGreen, IIf (Graph2 <
downtrend,4,6));

Graph4 = Graph2;
Graph4Style = 4;

Buy = Cross (Graph2, 0) AND (Ref (Graph2,-1) < 0) AND (Ref (Graph2,-
2) < 0)AND(Ref (Graph2,-3) < 0) AND (LLV (RSI(9),10) < 30) AND Cross
(RSI(9),50);

//Plot(CCI (T),"C0",colorYellow,styleLine); //Plots Turbo CCI if
required
Plot(200,"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(-200,"",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(100,"",colorBlue);
Plot(-100,"",colorBlue);
PlotGrid(50,colorBlack);
PlotGrid(-50,colorBlack);
PlotGrid(150,colorBlack);
PlotGrid(-150,colorBlack);
Plot(0,"",colorBlack);
//<+++ END Plot CCI CODE +++>

Indicator 2. This indicator plots price and the 25 LSMA. It also plots
a bar at the bottom of window that changes color when the 8 and 55 SMA
cross over, green when 8 crosses above and red when crosses below.

// <+++ Begin Plot Price and LSMA ++>
Plot( C, "c", colorBlack,styleCandle);

LSMA25 = LinearReg( Close, 25 );

mycolor25 = IIf(C<Lsma25, colorRed, colorGreen);

MyEMA = EMA(C,34);
Plot(MyEMA,"34EMA", colorWhite,styleThick);
Plot(LSMA25,"LSMA25", mycolor25,styleThick);

Plot(10,"ribbon", IIf(MA(C,8)<MA(C,55)
,colorRed,colorGreen),styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, - 0.5,
1000 );

Title = "  " + Name () + "  -  "  + FullName() + "  with  " + "LSMA
25" + "  and  " + "EMA 34" ;
// <+++ END Plot Price and LSMA ++>

Hope this helps. I've only just discovered Woodie's CCI myself and am
experimenting with ways to use it.

Regards
Johno

PS Where abouts in AUS are you. I'm in Brisbane.