[amibroker] amiquote imports but data not visible in amibroker

<SPAN
class=058260815-07072004>Do you really need to fill the dates in between signal
changes with a copy of the last signal? Can't you do that in any code that uses
this data? Maybe something like this (untested, off the top of my
head):
<SPAN
class=058260815-07072004>
<SPAN
class=058260815-07072004>    C= iif(IsNull(C, ValueWhen(not
IsNull(Close), C), C);
<SPAN
class=058260815-07072004>
<SPAN
class=058260815-07072004>Dave Merrill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  have an external timing system (in EXCEL) and would like to test it with
  AB. The signals look like this:01.03.04  Long01.08.04
  Short01.17.04  Longand so forth.The list does not
  include every trading date, only the dates of the signal CHANGE. I know
  how to import an ASCII file, but do not know how to fill in the missing
  dates. How can I import this list into AB WITH the mising
  dates??Thank you for any suggestions.Werner