RE: [amibroker] Re: The Arithmetic & Geometric Mean

Hello Thoamsz,

If I do so AB will open MaxNumSec positions on the first day when
possible but not the first MaxNumSec positions everyday when possible.

I could do what you suggest if I was holding my position only one
day. But I close my position on the third day. So it is not possible
to use PositionSize.

Any idea on how I could do that? I can't use rotational mode because
I need to use specific stops.

Thanks,
Olivier