[amibroker] Re: how many bars since a lower value than today?

I'm familiar with these functions. but I can't figure out how to use
them to calculate what I want: ie how many days since an expression
was lower than today's value...

e.g. to know how long since the price was as low as today's low. ie
today is an n-day low. what is the formula for n?