[amibroker] Re: Deleted Database By Mistake

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] How do i insert a NewLine character into a txtfile?
  • From: Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:52:41 -0700
  • Title: Re: [amibroker] How do i insert a NewLine character into a txt file?

Herman,

TJ&#8217;s solution sounds like what you need, but if you need a line break in Excel it is CHAR(10) which needs to be concatenated between strings using & as follows:
&#8220;Test of line&#8221; & CHAR(10) & &#8220;break character&#8221;

Terry
--

I need to insert a newline character into a text file of comma separated symbols, i tried using "\n" but that doesn't work when i open the file with Excel or Wordpad.

I have too many symbols for the number of columns available in Excel and want to export in Columns, i.e. a newline character after each row item.

Anybody Know what the NewLineFeed character to use is?

herman