[amibroker] AB using intraday data to display daily bars

TJ,

I think the layout feature in AB is great, specially when I want to
analyze a set of symbols... however, when I'm scanning through
charts I don't want to change layout or remember what's the layout I
last used... plus, if I change the layout I lose my scanning
sequence.

I tried to implement this feature using external files (fopen) and
parameters to save my settings for the symbol. I can save
everything, however, when I change the parameters on a different
chart the uses the same AFL it overwrites my settings... I can't
seem to get around this problem.

> Hello,
>
> AmiBroker approach to this is different than in MS.
> While in MS the layout is coupled tightly with symbol (so called
SmartChart)