Re: [amibroker] Re: Which function gives "current portfolio value"?

Not
sure what you are after...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>AB doesn't let you Buy again after you are already in a
Long position. You would have to first close the position with a Sell
condition (which could be made to precede the Buy to simulate
Pyramiding).

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman
<FONT
face="Courier New">

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: reyloufi
  [mailto:etrel@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 6:11
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  market positionHi hermannmaybe...look pretty
  sophisticate to meI just want to set the condition3 (just an example "buy
  when condition1 or condition2 occur")"if I am already long(because
  condition1 was the buy signal), do not buy even if buycondition2 occurs.
  If I am flat, buy "this is literally a market position conditionThanks
  to helpPhilippe--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van
  den Bergen" <psytek@xxxx> wrote:> Perhaps this is what you
  are looking for:> > delay = 1;> InLong =
  ref(Flip(Buy,Sell),-delay);> InShort =
  ref(Flip(Short,Cover),-delay);> > herman>
  -----Original Message----->   From: reyloufi
  [mailto:etrel@xxxx]>   Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 4:16
  Subject: [amibroker] market position> > >
  Hi>   Being a TS trader on e-minis futures, I plan to use AB
  to get better>   backtesting
  optimization...>   I have some difficulties to jump from TS
  to AB>   Having several buy/sellshort entry conditions in my
  strategy (ies), I>   use to have a very basic condition
  to control if you are already into>   the
  market>   In EasyLanguage, it is the MarketPosition
  function>   How does it work in AB?>
  Thanks to help>   Philippe> > > >
  http://www.amibroker.com/>
  >   Check group FAQ at:> <A