RE: [amibroker] Not selling at correct time?

Hi John,

as far as I know, i have the DLL loaded
properly...

regarding your error, i don't know what data source
you use, but you could download ^DJI from Yahoo via Amiquote and then
substitute that symbol in place of !DJI, which is QuotesPlus
nomenclature...

-john