RE: [amibroker] Not selling at correct time?

Peter,

It works for me now I am no longer getting this error. What I am getting is an error further on in the code which is:

AddColumn(C>MA(C,50),"10Wk");
AddColumn(C>MA(C,150),"30Wk");
AddColumn(EMA(C,5)>EMA(C,15),"5-15");
Error 16.Relative strength base stock not found

I am assuming this means that the DJI must be loaded into the same folder. I just have not had the time to do this yet.

Thanks,
John Ingle

P.S. John is this new dll is loaded and you can view it when you are in AB -> Tools -> Plugins? john gibb <jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, that didn't help; I get the same error on xocalcPnF.

-john

PS: after downloading your latest attachment, I first tried unloading and then reloading all plugins (and yours shows up as version 1.10.0)...to no avail...and then exiting and restarting Amibroker...again to no avail