Re: Re: [amibroker] Bullish Percent Index Code #1

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: A few questions for QP2 users
  • From: Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:41:42 -0700
  • Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: A few questions for QP2 users

John, Phil, Mark,

Thanks for the answers. The GetExtraData() function looks perfect. QP2 sounds like a good data source AND I can read it from Excel (they provide and Excel plugin) so I can get the current price there via a web lookup.

Terry
--

Reguarding question #2, I think there is a way to access the
fundamental data of qp with amibroker.  I don't use fundamental data

Question #4
Lets say you have data current up through the 1st and today is the
2nd and you hav15 mins before the market closes and you try and
update.  It will go throught the initial motions of updating but
about a couple seconds into the update it will say that there are no
files to update....

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark or any QP2 user...
>
> I looked at the QP2 site and it looks interesting. A few questions
for QP2
> users:
> 1. Do you just read their database using the Metastock plugin?
> 2. Can you access data other than OHLCV? If so, how?
> 3. It appears to be EOD data. How easy is the update? When is it
available?
> 4. Is there a way to get a current price for selected
stocks/indexes 15
> minutes before close into the same database without scewing up the
next
> update?
>
> Thanks in advance for the advice.
> --