RE: [amibroker] Simple system not producing expected results.

Aha! Problem solved!

Apparently I contracted a virus sometime back that randomly deleted
files from my harddrive.  For whatever reason it deleted 75% of the
files in the AmiBroker -> Formats folder.

It deleted the aqh.format file which, I believe, "allows" AmiBroker
to understand the AQH file format.

As is usually the case, the answer to my problem was found in the
AmiQuote 'Help Contents' under 'Technical Information' ->
Troubleshooting.

My bad.

Thanks for trying to help guys.

Astockcollapse Now

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Some Yahoo servers are not responding since yesterday. In another
program I
> use we have a choice of three Data Sources at Yahoo, 1 & 2 are not
> responding.
>
> The new Amiquote allows you to select the server you use. You may
need to
> use it and select servers until you find one that responds.
>
> Rik Rasmussen
> Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/

Current.