[amibroker] Which function gives "current portfolio value"?

When I refer someone to a prior post its because I don't have time
to cut and paste. PLUS all noobs should learn how to search for
answers in the archives (either the ones TJ publishes on the AB site
or email on your own machine for which I strongly recommend
www.lookoutsoft.com).  90+% of the questions here have been asked
many times before and it gets tiresome answering them ad nauseum.

Also all noobs should go thru the tutorials in the help files and
the videos on the AB site.

They are NOT rude duuude!    Just coming here and get folks to code
your stuff for you is what is rude. (not saying that you are doing
it - but some do)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>