[amibroker] Re: Equity(1) Help !

Thanks Graham & Herman !

Here here !, I also did not realize the handy Equity features:

I did manage to get it going like this:

Low1= ValueWhen( stopTypeProfit > 0,LLV(L,BarsSince(Buy)));

It seems to be working fine, but the Equity thing plugs more than one
hole, will try and figure that out also !

Thanks once more you guys :-)

May the treand be with you !

Louw

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Herman, I hadn't realised equity() did more than find the
current
> capital.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

Help !

> From a previous post:
>
> Stop return values
>
> Using Equity( 1 ) evaluates stops and writes BACK
>
> signals to sell/cover arrays. Equity(1) also removes
>
> all extra signals.
>
> Depending on kind of the stop various values
>
> are written back to sell/cover array to enable you
>
> to distinguish if given signal was generated by regular
>
> rule or by stop.
>
> 1 - regular exit
>
> 2 - max. loss
>
> 3 - profit target