[amibroker] Re: Detecting Cause Of Trade EXIT Signal - Help !

Hi DT,

Sunday, July 4, 2004, 5:14:47 PM, you wrote:

DT> PrimeA=1; m=1000000*(10+3*PrimeA); Filter=1;
DT> AddColumn(m/C,"Shares",1.0);

DT> Set [manually] your PrimeA to 1 [when true] or 0 [when false] and
DT> then explore for the n=1 last quotations. Dimitris Tsokakis PS:
DT> If you describe [in words] your PrimeA condition[s] we may
DT> probably code it [to avoid manual operation]

Thanks for coming in here.  Sure, I can give you exactly what PrimeA
is, but, I think floating holidays cause a problem.

PrimeA = Day() > 29 OR (Month()==2 AND Day() > 26) OR Day() < 5;

I have found a relationship between these dates and my system than is
simply too strong to be coincidence.  So, I want to increase position
size in this period.  Trades outside the period are still very much
worth taking, but these trades are very much worth increasing the bet
size.

Yuki