RE: [amibroker] Detecting Cause Of Trade EXIT Signal - Help !

Hi All,

This problem I solved -- somehow the number of bars loaded was
changed. I had been looking at the very date in the chart I used for
testing in previous sessions working on this code, and when I checked
the database settings, it wasn't loading enough bars. I had created a
new database. That may have set the bars back.

- Gordon