[amibroker] Re: Exploration: Lowest Low in spesified range HELP !

I've hunted through the AFL library in here, but can't find the formula for Elder's Force Index.  I'm sure this must have been covered before, but I can't find it for the life of me!

Could some kind sould point me in the right direction, or post the code?

I've checked both the forum library and the AmiBroker website AFL library, but I'm stuffed if I can find it anywhere.

Any help much appreciated - thanks in advance :)

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.