Re: [amibroker] Re: Free data........ Hmmmm.......

Hallo !

What about these options from the AmiBroker User's guide ?:

LOWESTSINCE
- lowest value since condition met Lowest/Highest
(AFL 1.4)

SYNTAX  lowestsince( EXPRESSION, ARRAY, Nth = 1 )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION  Returns the lowest ARRAY value since EXPRESSION was true on
the Nth most recent occurrence.
EXAMPLE lowestsince( Cross( macd(), 0 ), Close, 1 ) returns the
lowest close price since macd() has crossed above zero.

OR maybe:

LLV
- lowest low value  Lowest/Highest

SYNTAX  llv( ARRAY, periods )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION  Calculates the lowest value in the ARRAY over the preceding
periods (periods includes the current day).
EXAMPLE The formula "llv( close, 14 )" returns the lowest closing
price over the preceding 14 periods.
SEE ALSO The hhv() function (see Highest High Value ).

Kind regards,

Louw

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kropotkin" <backup_dayad@xxxx>
wrote:
> How do I calculate how many days since an expression (e.g.
bollinger