From: sesselhocker [mailto:carsten.bartel@xxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 7:43 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] One trade a day and time frame - problem

Hi everybody,

my questions are

- how I can have just one trade a day (first one) when the intraday
periods trigger more than one ?

- how can I use the ATR(14 days) !!! in the 1-min time frame ???
I tried ATR(14*8.75*60) which was supposed to mean 8 3/4 market
hours each day and 60 minutes a hour, but I always get bullshittin'
results ... so I had to ask

thanks

Check group FAQ at: