RE: [amibroker] count of current trade number in backtesting

I have a considerable number of right-click user-defined parameters
in my custom indicators, and frequently two or three indicators
displayed together have similar parameters which need to be adjusted
at the same time. For example,

LinearRegressionPeriod=Param("LR period",10,5,40,1);

might be used for custom indicators in three separate AFL files.
Currently I must right-click each indicator separately and adjust its
linear regression parameter to the value desired. I'm looking for a
way to define a "global" parameter which would be recognized by all
three indicators, so one right-click adjustment would suffice for all
three. This would be similar to how the setting in a Preferences
window affects all indicators linked to that setting, except that
these would be user-defined parameters not found in the set of built-
in Preferences. My search through the help files using "parameter"
and "global" did not answer my question, though I must confess that I
did not fully understand a good portion of what I read.

There must be a way to do this, and it's probably very simple, so I
would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Ned