[amibroker] Re: Quotetracker data disappears

Hi All,

I recieve these group messages as seperate e-mails,
and for the last 10 days or so, I have recieved very few messages from
Yahoo because my e-mail address has bounced on almost a daily basis. Every day I
send a reactivation request, and it works for a little while but by the next day
it has bounced again. I originally thought this was a Yahoo trouble because when
I tried to reactivate my address 2 weekends ago, the entire site appeared
to be down (I kept getting "page unavailable" messages). Now their site seems
OK, but my address still bounces daily. Anyone else having similar problems, or
could anyone possibly shed some light on the situation?

If not a Yahoo trouble, then I imagine the trouble
must be with my ISP (Comcast). Anyone with Comcast having similar
problems?

Thanks very much!

Steve