RE: [amibroker] Bullish Percent Charts

Graham,

I too pursued this a while back and think that the newest versions of AB
would make it easier to accomplish Bullish Percents.

However, I think you are trying to run before you can crawl.  I think
traditional (boxsizes) chart buys/sells for BP's, instead of dynamic
boxsizes (although I am intrigued), would be a better starting point.

This way the BP's would be on par with Stockcharts.com and/or Dorsey Wright.

Just my 2c.  Looking forward to open dialog on this as time permits.

Regards,
Peter