RE: [amibroker] New Rus 2000 list

Hi all,

I just like to thanx Geo, Ken, and all the others with their input.  I
agree with Geo, as I also only use price action with moving average
crossover for my entry/exit signals.  As I am just starting on emini
futures, so any input will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Henry N.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Geo Singleman" <geosing@xxxx> wrote:
> David,
>
> I don't know of any site that I can recommend - as for, books -
there aren't any I am aware of.
> You can go back in time and study anything to do with Wyckoff to get
an understanding of volume as a key component of analysis. Intro
material on this is: Charting the Markets - the Wyckoff way - by
Hutson (one editor of TASC magazine).

> http://www.traderspress.org/detail.asp?product_id=416
>
> If you are a new trader, I recommend you peruse the writings of
dbphoenix by joining the Yahoo group:

> He also has a thread going in EliteTrader message boards. You may
want to do a search there.

> I use Alan Andrews Median Lines in several time frames to map
probable price path. Trend channels are simple trendlines drawn from 3
pivots ... e.g. a Low to Low trendline replicated as a parallel from a
swing high between the two lows ... and vice versa on High -Low - High
situation.

http://www.action-reaction.com/ (requires registration).

> Hope this is of some help. Good luck with your studies. Don't forget
to study about your own self. Far more important for trading success
than other areas of study. :-)

> Geo

be possible to recommend me books or web sites on price action & volume?