[amibroker] Re: Blanking a selected number of bars at the end of a ticker

Thanks Dimitris,

I was writing to you only when your email came
through. Will look at this message as and when I can
access yahoo groups. Right now I cant log on to the
groups site, some problem wth my ISP. Thanks again,

Regards

Rakesh

--- DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS <TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Rakesh,
> there is a solution at

> Dimitris Tsokakis
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rakesh Sahgal
> <rakeshsahgal@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Johan,
> >
> > Many thanks. This is however, just plotting the
> high
> > of the day of the crossover as against the highest
> > value between the current occurence and the one
> prior
> > to that.
> >
> > I am trying to figure out the function you
> created.
> > The moment I am able to understand that (if ever)
> > will be able to make it do what I want.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > Rakesh
> >
> > --- johsun <johanskatt@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > You can write a function for that,
> > >

> > > function HighestBetween(expression,array,n)
> > > //Returns the highest ARRAY value between the
> Nth
> > > most recent
> > > //occurrence of True EXPRESSION AND the one
> prior to
> > > that.
> > >  {
> > >  e=expression;a=array;
> > >
> Hb=IIf(n>0,ValueWhen(e,Ref(HighestSince(e,a,1),-1),
> > >
> Min(LastValue(Cum(e)),n)),HighestSince(e,a));
> > >  return LastValue(Hb);
> > >  }
> > >

> > > //example of use
> > > Cond=Cross(MACD(),0);
> > > Occ=Param("occ",0,0,8);
> > > x=HighestBetween(Cond,H,Occ);
> > >
> > > GraphXSpace=4;
> > > Plot(C,"",colorDefault,styleBar);

Plot(Cond,"",colorRose,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel);

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo