RE: [amibroker] Fib lines from manual study lines

<SPAN
class=703590300-27062004>From a msg by TJ on 3/15/2003:
<SPAN
class=703590300-27062004>
<SPAN
class=703590300-27062004>
Hello,
You can open Default.awl file in Notepad (or any other .awl file in Layouts
subfolder insider your database ) and edit it (re-arrange) sections so tabs will
be re-arranged.
Be warned however that this file is sensitive and inappropriate editing may
lead to crash of AmiBroker.
Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com