RE: [amibroker] Help - non continuous horizontal lines????

TJ, I am not a programmer, it
seems to me that  the letters of the English language alphabet could
quickly and easily be  added as additional "Constants for shapes"  to
choose from.   Then, later on, you
could create a PlotText  feature that would allow us to plot anything we
want to.

I would sure like to be able to Plot
all, or most of the letters in the English Language alphabet.  It
is a lot easier for me to remember things when I use letters instead of numbers
or arrows.  Ron D

Constants for shapes:

shapeNone, shapeUpArrow, shapeDownArrow, shapeHollowUpArrow,
shapeHollowDownArrow, shapeSmallUpTriangle, shapeSmallDownTriangle,
shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle, shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle, shapeUpTriangle,
shapeDownTriangle, shapeHollowUpTriangle, shapeHollowDownTriangle,
shapeSmallSquare, shapeHollowSmallSquare, shapeSquare, shapeHollowSquare,
shapeSmallCircle, shapeHollowSmallCircle, shapeCircle, shapeHollowCircle,
shapeStar, shapeHollowStar, shapeDigit0, shapeDigit1, shapeDigit2, shapeDigit3,
shapeDigit4, shapeDigit5, shapeDigit6, shapeDigit7, shapeDigit8, shapeDigit9,
shapePositionAbove
<FONT

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr