Re: [amibroker] Is there a function that will list the stocks that were not updated?

In my opinion, indicators are too slow for
scalping. I do trade very short term. I only use price action,
support/resistance lines, trend channels and pivots. I trade emini futures - YM
and ER2 and bonds. Occasionally SP and NQ.

If you intend to trade futures, I recommend you
visit http://www.nqoos.com and <A
href="">http://www.dacharts.org  for some ideas.
If you are happy with what you are doing, do more of the same. It takes a lot of
time, money and mental efforts to figure out what works for you. If you have
already done that, you are way ahead of most of the traders - especially short
term (daytraders and scalpers).

Geo
<BLOCKQUOTE