[amibroker] Why won't this print the date?

Or, why not a plottext funktion?

PW

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> I would sure like to be able to Plot all, or most of the letters in
the English Language alphabet.  It is a lot easier for me to remember
things when I use letters instead of numbers or arrows.  That's all.
Ron D

> Constants for shapes:
> shapeNone, shapeUpArrow, shapeDownArrow, shapeHollowUpArrow,
shapeHollowDownArrow, shapeSmallUpTriangle, shapeSmallDownTriangle,
shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle, shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle,
shapeUpTriangle, shapeDownTriangle, shapeHollowUpTriangle,
shapeHollowDownTriangle, shapeSmallSquare, shapeHollowSmallSquare,
shapeSquare, shapeHollowSquare, shapeSmallCircle,
shapeHollowSmallCircle, shapeCircle, shapeHollowCircle, shapeStar,
shapeHollowStar, shapeDigit0, shapeDigit1, shapeDigit2, shapeDigit3,
shapeDigit4, shapeDigit5, shapeDigit6, shapeDigit7, shapeDigit8,
shapeDigit9, shapePositionAbove