Re: [amibroker] data holes

index value index[i] can not be placed inside the [] because it may
be out of range.
Your variable[i] may be a function of index[i] in the following sense

array=StochD();
for(i=0;i<BarCount;i++)
{
index[i]=array[i]^2;//index is a function of array
Variable[i]=sqrt(index[i]);//variable is a function of index
}
Plot(Variable,"",1,1);
Plot(sqrt(StochD()^2),"",4,8);

Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gerryjoz" <geraldj@xxxx> wrote:
> AFL distinguishes between NUMBER and ARRAY for some functions.
> Although there is a selectedvalue function for picking up the
current
> NUMBER value on a chart, i can't see a way to pick the current
NUMBER