Re: [amibroker] Re: data holes

Well Bill, looked at your attachment and all is clear (what a great
service Purebytes provides). Agree there's not much to choose between
Fib/Lucas. Thanks for providing the 'off'/'modified' Fib numbers that
I'd wondered about.

Don't recall what got me started bar counting with Lucas. My bar
counting goes back to the beginning of my trading counting with Fib
series numbers and not changed to Lucas till this year and fx.

I'll continue with the 'chosen poison' and thanks for your input.

Wallace.