AW: [amibroker] offtopic: Searching for yahoo ticker for gold

Joe, this is a copy of the post I made AFTER I got it to work
incase anyone else is still trying to get it to work.   I also wanted
it because of the weekly marks. Ron D
<FONT
I tried it again, and got it to work.  I first pasted it above the
//endindicator line, and CHECKED the "use formula only" box, and then only
theMonthly, and weekly lines showed up.Next, with the Yuki code
still pasted in, I UNCHECKED  the "use formulaonly" box, and it now
works. Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE