[amibroker] Re: offtopic: Searching for yahoo ticker for gold

Al, Ron, Dingo, others,

It's true that I already have the monthly
ticks.........actually it's the weekly ticks I'm interested in.

I use them when doing cycle work.

I'll try the suggestions for point of code
entry.

thanks much.

.......Joe Platt
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

  <BLOCKQUOTE