Re: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

You can cascade as
many systems as you like. For the first system you use Buy1, Sell1, etc. for the
second you use Buy2, Sell2, etc.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
At the very end of
your code you can then combine these signals to create the final BUY, SELL, etc.
For example:
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Buy = Buy1 AND
Buy2;
Sell = Sell1 OR
Sell2;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
If you cascade
several systems you may want to write optimizing code to step systematically
through all combinations of the signals, along the line of:
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
M =
Optimize("S",0,0,3,1);
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>if(M==0)
<FONT
face=Arial size=2>    {
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    BUY = Buy1 AND Buy2;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    SELL = Sell1 OR Sell2;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    }
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>if(M==1)
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    {
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    BUY = Buy1 and NOT Buy2;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    Sell = Sell2;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>    }
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
.... there are
better ways to exhaustively test all combinations...
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Linda Wilmarth
  [mailto:smart@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 2:26
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Two
  systems in One
  I want to combine two systems I have into one
  BackTest.

  The first is to buy if Cond1B is true and sell if Cond1S is
  true.

  The second is to buy if Cond2B is true and sell if Cond2S is
  true.

  Now, I want to buy if either are true:

  Buy = Cond1B OR Cond1S;

  Then, if I bought because of Cond1B, I only want to test for
  Cond1S for selling, and if I bought because of Cond2B, then I only want to
  test Cond1S.

  How can I accomplish this?

  <FONT
  size=2>LindaCheck