Re: [amibroker] Problem with Extraneous Buy Signals

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:16:05 -0700

<FONT
size=2>It needs to be above the line that reads: <FONT
face=Arial>//--Indicator-End--<SPAN
class=390551301-23062004>

<FONT
face=Arial>If you don't have one of
those (should be at very top) then your stuff is "messed up" and you need
to get a new one.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr