RE: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

Hi Herman,

Here's one posibilty (Don't know if it will work).
You can go about it a few different ways.....

While timeframe is in multiple mins, Insert a timeframeset(1min) then plot
an invisible 1min bar overlay, then switch back to original timeframe.

OR

Keep your chart at 1min interval - Do an invisible plot - Then compress
timeframe to 5min and continue with your indicator code.

The basic idea to "Refresh" the indicator whenever a new (1min) bar is
displayed.

         ATB
          Michael.