RE: [amibroker] Re: Problem with AddToComposite

Yuki said> There is a checkbox on the built-in codes: "Use formula only".
(just
> below the lower-right corner of the code window)  I think this needs
> to be checked to make this work.

Yuki, awhile back, when I searched help for information on how to modify the
builtin price charts, I found nothing.  I would sure appreciate If you, or
anyone else, can direct me to the place in help which gives the complete
procedure to follow when modifying the builtin indicators.

I am still reluctant to try doing this till I can see a detailed procedure
to follow.  Ron D