[amibroker] Re: Problem with AddToComposite

Joe, you are having the same problem that I always have when I
try to add anything at all to the builtin price chart.  It never
works.  The last time that I tried to add something, I asked the gurus, of
this board for suggestions, and they provided many suggestions, but
unfortunately,none of them worked.
I slightly modified Yuki's great code, and then asked if one
of the gurus would kindly install it into the builtin price chart, and then post
it on this board AFTER they see that it actually works.
I am posting my modofication here again incase anyone wants to
take up the challenge of installing it into the builtin price chart without the
title that I added,THEN CHECKING TO SEE THAT IT WORKS before posting it
here on this board,   I bet a lot of us would like to have this
feature in the main price chart.
I am no programmer, but I would think that TJ could do this in
a few minutes if he thought lots of us would like this feature.  Ron
===================================

Title="Lines for
Month,Week";<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>
Plot(<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff size=2>IIf(<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=2>Month<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>()!=Ref<FONT
face="Courier New" size=2>(<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>Month(),-<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=2>1<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>),1<FONT
face="Courier New" size=2>,<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=2>0),<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#ff00ff size=2>"",<FONT
face="Times New Roman" color=#ff00ff size=2>42<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel<FONT
face="Times New Roman">,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>0,<FONT
face="Times New Roman" color=#ff00ff size=2>5<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>);
Plot(<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff size=2>IIf(<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=2>DayOfWeek<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>()<<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>Ref(<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=2>DayOfWeek<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>(),-1<FONT
face="Courier New" size=2>),<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=2>1,<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#ff00ff size=2>0),<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=2>""<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>,43<FONT
face="Courier New"
size=2>,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,-<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=2>0.55<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>,1<FONT
face="Times New Roman" color=#ff00ff size=2>2<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>);
<FONT face="Courier New"