RE: [amibroker] Foreign and Data Holes

> Hello,
>
> Quote Editor shows "RAW" quotes.
> Chart may show time-compressed, filtered (day/night sessions, no
weekends) data
> depending on your viewing settings. There are many user-defined
settings,
> yet you don't even tell what data source are you using, what
interval, what
> other settings are, etc.
>
> If you want to receive support please send an e-mail to support at
amibroker.com,
> not here.
> Please provide DETAILS on what you did, what your settings are etc.
> Without details it is not possible to help remotely.

Hello Mr. Janeczko,

I will email you again regarding this issue, since I pasted your
corrected code into my Automatic Analysis and I still got the same
errors.  It's always hard to
determine emotions from a message board post, but the overall tone
of your post gives me the feeling that I've committed some sort
of "message board faux pas".  In all fairness to myself, I'd
like to state that I did contact your company by email a number of
times about this issue.  I did include details about settings, data
source, interval, etc.  In one message, I also
provided the code that I was trying to use.  My last email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx was on 6/3/04 (19 days ago); I have not
received a response to that email.  This was the reason I decided to
ask for help on this message board.  If I have posted inappropriate
messages to this board, then I apologize to all the participants
here.  I certainly meant no intrusion; I just want to fix this
problem.

Sincerely,
Jason