Re: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

Al,

Thanks for the feedback.

I added Yuki's code for monthly and weekly ticks on
the daily price chart.

I just added it at the bottom and hit apply but the
new code didn't change the chart.........maybe there is more to it.

thanks Al,

........Joe Platt