RE: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

You just need to call up the foreign data and plot as normal candle chart

Easiest to use

PlotForeign( tickersymbol, name, color/barcolor, style = styleCandle |
styleOwnScale, minvalue = {empty}, maxvalue = {empty} )

But I notice you are taking an average of the price values per ticker
numbers

So try

SetForeign( "~S_Energy " )
PlotOHLC( O/I, H/I, L/I, C/I, "energy", colorblack, stylecandle);

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/