[amibroker] EW not, Ellipse yes

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] How raw signals are converted to trades and how then trades are picked based on score in regular backtest mode
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:14:04 -0700

Hello,

1. No. Trade delay was ZERO in the example, but it
does not really matter too much. Delay = 1 just shifts everything by one
bar
2. Trade price is irrelevant for this example (the
point was to show that entire trades are picked or skipped)
3. Most options are irrelevant as far as only
process of picking trades is considered.
Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr