[amibroker] Re: How to scan entire message list for a particular subject?

Hi Prashant,

Here is Momentum Divergence, although I am not clear---even having read the
book--on its interpretation:

<clip>
LookbackPeriod=Param("LookbackPeriod",15,5,200,1);
CloseValue=IIf(HHV(C,LookbackPeriod)-LLV(C,LookbackPeriod)!=0,HHV(C,Lookback
Period)-LLV(C,LookbackPeriod),50);
ClosePlot=100*(C-LLV(C,LookbackPeriod))/CloseValue;

FastMaPeriod=Param("FastMaPeriod",12,5,200,1);
SlowMaPeriod=Param("SlowMaPeriod",26,5,200,1);
MyMacd=EMA(C,FastMaPeriod)-EMA(C,SlowMaPeriod);
MACDValue=IIf(HHV(MyMacd,LookbackPeriod)-LLV(MyMacd,LookbackPeriod)!=0,HHV(M
yMacd,LookbackPeriod)-LLV(MyMacd,LookbackPeriod),50);
MACDPlot=100*(MyMAcd-LLV(MyMacd,LookbackPeriod))/MACDValue;
Plot(MACDPlot, "Momentum15:"+WriteVal(MACDPlot),
colorBlue,styleLine|styleThick);
Plot(ClosePlot, "Price15:"+WriteVal(C),colorRed ,1);
//Plot(90,"",1,styleLine|styleOwnScale);
Plot(30,"",colorGreen,styleLine);
//Plot(40,"",2,styleDots|styleOwnScale);
//Plot(80,"",3,styleDots|styleOwnScale);
GraphXSpace=10;
<clip>

This one defaults to 15 periods; he also uses a 40-period one in the book.

Let me know if you can help me understand it's interpretation.

-john