[amibroker] Re: Osaka plugin crash loading saved table with > 128 columns (not an AB bug)

Ron
You needed to define the location of the arrows. I have added the 0,C,0 into
the plotshape line.
If you check the help section for plotshape you will find what these define.
The plotshapes can only have a single character, in this case the arrow as
it is last. So have removed the digit
Also the main plot should be scaling plot so that the shapes can attach to
it, otherwise they can just float around. So have amended the C plot.

Title="Plotshapes test";

Xco=Cross(C,O);

AllUp= C>Ref(C,-1) AND (Xco OR Ref(Xco,-1) OR Ref(Xco,-2));

PlotShapes(IIf(allup,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,C,0);

ConsolC=O>99/100*C;

ColorC=IIf(ConsolC,colorYellow,colorBlue);

ColorAllUpC=IIf(AllUp,colorBrightGreen,ColorC);

Plot(C,"CloseYel",ColorAllUpC,styleLine);

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/