RE: [SPAM] - [amibroker] options -deravatives. - Email found in subject

Question first: how do I get the Y-axis on the price chart to display ticks between the main numbers?  That is, if every 5 cents the dollar value is displayed, how can I turn on the intervening 1-cent ticks so I can see where I'm trying to place a horizontal line, for instance?  The same for smaller values - e.g. a share worth 0.073 has the Y-axis showin in jumps of 1 cent - but the shares move in ticks of 0.1 cent so I need to be able to see the intervening ticks.

Second point - this may be a problem in the latest Beta (4.57) but the "Snap to" doesn't seem to work.  I click the little magnet icon which then shows as being depressed (bit like me in the mornings.. ;)) but trying to place a horizontal line at a price still seems to be completely random - the line can end up with any value up to a few decimal places long, whereas I would expect it to jump to the nearest price tick (as in the first paragraph) -i.e. 0.001, 0.05, or 0.01 depending on the share price.

This is on the ASX, and using the MetaStock data plugin from my C:\Shares folder which is where my MetaStock is set up to read its data from.  I'm trying to wean off MetaStock completely, and use Ami alone, but I really need to be able to see and set prices for horizontal lines much more accurately - at the moment it's very much hit and miss.  But feel free to hit me if I'm missing something really simple and stupid... ;)

Thanks for any help.

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.