Re: [amibroker] Re: Fw: The Elliot Waves

I have AB 4.50 with Win XP Home.

Here are two things that have started to go wrong:

1)  I minimize AB while the Indicator Builder is open. When I restore
AB, the Indicator Builder is closed.  This is repeatable.

2)  After returning to the editor from another window (either an AB
window or an external window such as TRACE), I insert the cursor
before a specific character.  I see the cursor blinking at the
correct position.  I press the "Delete" key. A random character
elsewhere is deleted.  I need to search for the flashing cursor in
order to determine which character has just been deleted.  This is
frequent, but not repeatable.

Please advise.

Regards,
Alan