From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 4:11 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] RE: Missing Data after import

Graham,

6000 is perfectly OK for 23 years of data.

As I wrote in other reply: the problem apparently was about flagging
"Use only local database for this symbol" for BHO and ANZ.
This could happen if one (wrongly) used MS IMPORTER over database
that is fed already by the plugin.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com