RE: [amibroker] Entering new trade on open with a close of previous trade on open

See Change (that name sounds familiar)

There is a script file and csv file for putting the asx stocks into their
respective sectors and industries. I use an excel file and download the
listings from asx website regularly to update.

The broker files ( broker.sector and broker.industries ) contain the
information for names of the sectors and industries and need to be setup for
asx. Although I have found that some industry groups get mixed up with wrong
industry name, but easily changed as below. (eg I get banks listed in
insurance industry and insurance tickers listed in banks industry)

Names of groups, sectors etc can be manually changed by clicking on them in
the workspace similar to doing it in windows file explorer.

I can email these files to you directly if you like.

I also run an afl to move all stocks with data, and any non shares tickers
to separate groups so that when running scans on all stocks I can easily
exclude unwanted tickers. I recently posted this to reefcap forum.

Indices should be manually (don't know any other way to automate this)
nominated as index by using the Symbol - Information window. Tick box in
bottom corner for the index.

Hope this helps a bit

Cheers,
Graham