Re: [amibroker] Re: Identifying Elliott Waves using AFL

Hello,

It is ALREADY THERE.
Read the "READ ME" file that comes with the
beta.

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.57.0 (as compared to
4.56.1)
  profit distribution chart took a bit long when
  profits were extremely large - now it is fixed
  changed vertical line selection code to prevent
  line disappearing after RT update
  vertical line selection is now working fine in
  multiple linked windows displaying different time frames
  chart panes can be now moved up/down using
  View->Pane->Move Up/Down without need to re-insert everything to change
  the order
  fixed 'approx. X days' text in the "Database
  Settings" window that reported wrong values in versions 4.53..4.56
  when "show arrows" option is selected in AA window
  then correct interval is selected in the chart (it was not functioning
  properly for beta versions 4.53..4.56 and intraday data)
  added Notepad window (View->Notepad) that
  allows to store free-text notes about particular security. Just type any text
  and it will be automatically saved / read back as you browse through symbols.
  Notes are global and are saved in "Notes" subfolder as ordinarytext files.

  implemented browser-like
  history Back/Forward in menu View->History and in the toolbar,(keyboard
  shortcuts Back: Ctrl+Alt+LEFT, Forward: Ctrl+Alt+RIGHT, you can change it in
  Tools->Prefs->Keyboard) Please note that due to customization features
  of the toolbar on old installations the Back/Forward buttons will not appear
  unless added manually (click with RIGHT mouse button over standard toolbar,
  select "CUSTOMIZE" menu and add Back/Forward
buttons.)
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com