RE: [amibroker] moving averages histogram

Tomasz,
         Thanks, This is good news.

RE: did not consider it yet..........
Well , I WAS going to put in a suggestion for some sort of text storage
area (aka notepad) but you have been so quick in coding - It was done
before I did!

As for multiple notepads per symbol - Perhaps just multiple "String"
entries would be simpler.

         ATB
          Michael.