[amibroker] Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric

TJ:  nice additions and changes (esp the move pane command), but this
poses a question about the NotePad.

This seems like a very nice feature (like the one in TC2000).  My
question is this:

I have several layouts where no specific stock or fund is charted, but
rather a variety of panes of non-price indicators, including some
composites.

I would like to record comments when this chart is displayed but it is
obvious that the note gets associated with whatever symbol is selected
in the symbol box, which as mentioned is not charted. Remembering the
symbol which holds the note is not easy to do.

I can not imagine a way you could have the notepad note saved with a
layout.  Is there any "hidden" trick where I could get my notes linked
to the layout rather than a symbol?

Thanks and many thanks for the continued improvements.

Ken

---